By asking us to relinquish our right to keep and bear arms (protected the 2nd Amendment), you are asking us to believe:I edited it some, and added links. Thanks Twibble!
- ..we will never be a victim of a violent crime;
- ...the police can/will protect each person (Supreme Court says: NO);
- ...the government will never try to murder a particular group wholesale (again);
- ...our government will never try to put its citizens in camps (again) or massacre a peaceful gathering (again);
- ...our country will never again have riots;
- ...the 'War on Drugs' will never affect our cities, towns, or neighborhoods;
- ... criminals will also turn in their guns;
- ...our country will never be invaded (again) (again);
- ...food will always be provided for us and our fellow Americans in quantities that mean we will never have to hunt or protect what we have;
- ...that our government will never need to be overturned because it has become tyrannical.
Monday, January 21, 2013
10 Things I Can't Believe
Ol' Backwoods posts some on Jack Spirko's The Survival Pocast Forum. One of the posts that caught my eye this evening was by a fella called Twibble. He had a list that was very thought provoking. Share it with the gun-grabbers and their enablers that you know.